Sales Associate - Honda of Downtown Chicago in Chicago, IL
Honda of Downtown Chicago is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and talented sales people to join our team. As a Sales Associate
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Converting showroom visitors into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car.
- Understanding the characteristics, capabilities, and features of all cars, and providing the potential customer with detailed information, including comparing different competitive models.
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features.
- Building a rapport with potential customers to improve the possibility of a sale in the future.
- Maintaining a customer database and communicating with them.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed.
- Maintaining reporting structures and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software.
- Collaborating with team members to reach sales targets.
- Assisting with the setup of showroom and promotional displays.
- A proven track record in motor vehicle sales or similar
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude.
- The ability to be competitive while maintaining the client's best interests.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
- A passion for sales and customer satisfaction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.