Accounts Receivable Clerk - Honda of Downtown Chicago in Chicago, IL
Honda of Downtown Chicago is part of one of the best automotive groups (Murgado Automotive Group) in the country. We strongly believe that our team is what makes our dealerships best in class. When you join our team, you become more than an employee; you become part of a friendly, tight-knit family. We care about you and your dreams, ambitions and goals. And the opportunity for growth is endless. We only promote from within our company and the sky is the limit.
Come and join our team!
We are always on the lookout for experienced and organized people to join us as an Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Medical Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Vacation time
- Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered
- Researching and resolving account discrepancies
- Processing and recording transactions
- Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses
- Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date
- Working with the collections department to review accounts, client payments, credit history, and develop new or better repayment terms
- Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts
- 2 years of experience in a similar role in the automotive industry
- Strong math, typing, and computer skills, especially with bookkeeping software.
- Excellent communication, research, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.