What Is the 2020 Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity?
Drivers in the Cicero and Oak Park area searching for a more reliable vehicle to take on tough jobs on and off the jobsite will surely be impressed by the 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity. This dependable Honda truck comes in several powerful configurations to meet your specific driving and towing needs. Take a closer look at the Honda Ridgeline towing capacity, performance specs, and so much more with the help of the automotive professionals at Honda of Downtown Chicago.
How Much Can the Ridgeline Tow?
So, how much can the Ridgeline tow? A new base Ridgeline with 2WD offers drivers a strong 3,500-lb towing capacity, but if you’re looking for just a little more power to haul work equipment or your trailer and boat to your favorite weekend spot, you can opt for the 4WD configuration and receive a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 lbs.
Honda Ridgeline Towing Capacity Per Trim
Since drivetrain is an important factor in assisting you with proper towing, drivers should know that the 2WD and AWD drivetrains are not offered for all trims, however, all Honda Ridgeline 2020 drivers can count on a standard integrated Class III trailer hitch to offer more towing assistance and support. Here’s a breakdown of the Honda Ridgeline 2020 towing capacity by trim:
- RT Trim: The base model is no slouch, offering a 3,500 pound towing capacity with the 2WD configuration.
- Sport Trim: On this trim drivers will have the flexibility to choose either the 2WD option with 3,500 pounds of towing power or the AWD version with a max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds.
- RTL Trim: Drivers will have the option to choose between 2WD or AWD drivetrain with a max towing of 3,500 pounds and 5,000 pounds respectively.
- RTL-T Trim: This trim offers versatility with the 2WD drivetrain bringing a 3,500 pound towing capacity or the AWD option capable of towing up to 5,000 pounds.
- RTL-E: The RTL-E is a workhorse with enough power to tow 5,000 pounds.
- Black Edition: This top-trim was built to look good while working hard, available in AWD, with a 5,000-lb towing capacity.
Honda Ridgeline Performance Specs
The Ridgeline’s strong towing capacity would not be possible without great performance specs. Even when go for the base Honda Ridgeline LX trim level you can take advantage of these performance features to keep you moving near and far:
- 280 hp
- 262 lb-ft of torque
- 3.5L V6 engine
- 19.5-gal fuel tank capacity
- 9-speed automatic transmission
- Variable Cylinder ManagementTM (VCM®)
- Eco-Assist System™
- Hill Start Assist
Feel the Power of the Honda Ridgeline at Honda of Downtown Chicago Today!
Take on any tough job with the seamless power of Honda Ridgeline towing, and make your way over to Honda of Downtown Chicago and experience this stellar Honda truck in person. You can learn more about the Ridgeline and check out our inventory of new Ridgeline cars for sale as well as our trucks for sale. Contact us today for more finance information and to schedule a test drive at our dealership near Skokie and Oak Lawn!
More from Honda of Downtown Chicago
Drivers in the Cicero and Oak Park area searching for a more reliable vehicle to take on tough jobs on and off the jobsite will surely be impressed by the 2020 Honda Ridgeline towing capacity. This dependable Honda truck comes in several powerful configurations to meet your specific driving and towing needs. Take a closer look…
A fuel-efficient sedan can make all the difference to your Cicero and Oak Park commute. And when you combine it with a fully-equipped interior you’ll have everything you need no matter if you’re traveling near or far. Thanks to the 2020 Honda Accord interior features, you’ll have access to a wide range of the latest features…
A sedan should not only keep you moving on Cicero and Oak Park roads, but also keep you safe. That’s why the 2020 Honda Accord Sedan safety ratings from some of the industry’s most reputable organizations are giving this model’s design and safety features high praise. Learn more about the Accord Sedan safety ratings and its…